Marietta NDT Service Level Agreement
The Marietta NDT Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a foundation that provides a place for the client and Marietta NDT to build a relationship that ensures the best support response and quality of service. By laying out project and maintenance expectations, support staff are able to document the client’s needs and respond to future inquiries with clarity and promptness.
Having an SLA will allow the client to create their own custom service plan based on their specific requirements. Available service parameters include:
- Defined physical and remote support response times
- Operator system training
- Software robot programming
- Detector or UT instrument calibration
- Written post-service itemized inspection reports
- System safety inspections with annual 3rdparty survey
- Strategy for upgraded system performance
and much more.