The BRP-500 bar, rod, plate inspection ultrasonic immersion tank is a 5-Axis scanner designed for scanning a variety of materials with simple motion control raster scanning. It consists of a steel frame support structure with stainless steel tank, rigid bridge, z-axis vertical arm, and two manual swivel/gimbal axes.
The BRP-500 includes all ultrasonic equipment, acquisition and analysis software, and water filtration system. All motors and encoders are fully compatible with our InMotion motion control software.
- Designed and built in Marietta Georgia
- Exceptionally rigid frame and mechanics for stable scans
- Ergonomic part access height
- Acrylic windows for part viewing and easy setup
- Meets stringent uniformity requirements on simple shapes
- Can be configured with phased array or conventional transducers
- Offline programming software for validation of scan plan
- High speed/high resolution scanning modes
- Motorized swivel/gimbal
- Unidirectional rotary table
- Unidirectional bar roller
- Wireless or wired control pendant