The RTC series x-ray real time cabinet systems are designed to withstand the tough environment of heavy-dutyindustrial inspection and can use monoblock, microfocus, and standard x-ray sources.
A typical solution allows the source and detector to move in
the vertical plane while allowing the part to rest on a base-mounted
manipulator with a rotary table. Five axes of motion give the operator
infinite adjustability when positioning the part.
The RTC series x-ray cabinets are designed to meet 21 CFR 1020.40 radiation safety requirements and other federal and state mandated requirements.
- Designed and built in Marietta Georgia
- Shielding versions for 80kV to 450kV
- Supports various flat panel detectors
- Part, source, and detector manipulators
- CDRH and interlock switches
- "X-Ray On" light
- InMotion control software
- Motorized part door
- Variety of accessories